After analyzing the main negative aspects of the map, it was necessary to focus on light tanks, tank destroyers, and SPGs gameplay on this map. Comfort playing these vehicle types should be improved.
For light tanks, the main positions are now more protected when driving and playing actively. Tank destroyers have also received improvements to their positions: If played right, you are less likely to get spotted less and be able help your team even more.
For SPGs, we tried to provide a bit more comfort in terms of the number of positions on the map—in the previous version, they had only one main position. Now they are able to change positions.
Before / After
Slide to the left to see the new map
1. Tank destroyer positions have been moved apart slightly, and bushes have been reworked to better conceal tall tank destroyers.
2. The hillside is now not so sharp, which allows you to climb the hill faster. There are now passages along the mountain near the bridges, so you don’t have to descend. There are now two windows with firing positions on the mountain towards the bottom base. Also, the amount of vegetation under the mountain along the river has been increased and intermediate covers have been added.
3. The area with dunes has been reworked too and is much larger and contains both covers and bushes for more effective play on that direction. Now it is possible to drive up to the dunes and drive away from them more safely.
4. Medium tank positions near the edge of the map have been slightly reworked. Now both teams can use them to control the direction.
5. The ability for SPGs to change positions on the map has been slightly improved. Bushes have been added for them.